As a company, we commit to a solid code of Core Values. They define every aspect of who we are and what we do. They form the basis of our organization and govern our decision making process. How we conduct ourselves is just as important as the results we provide for our clients. Sustaining the utmost in ethical standards in our management team, support staff, and all those around us is the guiding force behind our conduct, day-to-day, every day.
- Respect – Our corporate culture is based on a firm belief that respect is not only given but must also be earned. Our strength as a team is based upon the dedication of our people. While we recognize and respect the characteristics that make each of our team members and corporate partners unique, we also espouse and support the strengths we have as a Team – common cause and common vision.
- Trust – With eyes wide open, we believe that, “The only way you can make a man trustworthy is to trust him; and the surest way to make him untrustworthy is to distrust him.” – Henry L. Stimson. We therefore start out with the supposition that our team members and business partners are not only doing their best but also “doing the right thing”. We also believe in, “Trust, but verify.” – Ronald Reagan. What leads to our success, together as a team, is being fair, open, honest, and willing to look out for each other. That is the path to mutual trust.
- Ethics and Integrity – As a global business institution, we promote the principals of International Integrity through our Core Values. It is the duty of all of our team members, including our business partners, to support the principals of International Ethics and Integrity and make them inherent to all aspects of our business model – Engineering Strategies, Risk Management, Contract Administration, and Global Operations. For us, there is no compromise on matters of principle. Expounding, without fail, the tenets of ethical courage and honest behavior, allow us to act with absolute confidence in ourselves, our team members, and our business partners.
- Responsibility – Our goal is to, quite simply, exceed all expectations in the tasks that we complete. All work we do, for and with our clients and business partners, merits the best that we can bring. We believe that our Standards and Practices AND Processes and Systems are completely transparent regarding our activities and result in a clear matrix of our Core Values.
- Accountability – We believe that we have a Social Contract to be answerable for all that we do. We take ownership of our actions and make a positive commitment to avoid ethical lapses. We believe that thought, word, deed, and end-result are all interrelated. A key to the success of RTS GLOBAL CONSULTING and our clients is our strong belief in and support of accountability. RTS GLOBAL CONSULTING Pledge